As part of our 2020 Consumer Study, this report reflects how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted consumer behavior, specifically related to their grocery, dining, and general shopping habits.
One thing is clear: there is no one size fits all approach. The demographic variances, from generation to gender to income, highlight different reactions across the board.
Learn more about:
- How COVID-19 has changed grocery shopping habits
- How often consumers are ordering from restaurants
- Which areas have seen an increase in spending
- What consumers need to feel safe enough to shop in person
- Next steps for you and your business